Choose the Savior as your Valentine!
Click here for printables
- What do I think of the members of the Godhead?
- How do I see myself as a daughter of God, member of God's family, sister to Jesus Christ?
- How will understanding my place in the Kingdom and my relationship to my Elder Brother help me to live a more Christ like life?
DAY 2:click here for handout
- How can I follow in Christ's steps today?
- In all my decisions today I will ask, what would Christ do?
- I will harken to promptings received.
- I will think of myself as a disciple and sister of Jesus.
- Am I seeking Christ's help in all that I think or do?
- Do I pray enough?
- Do I pray with integrity?
- Am I cutting myself off from vital nourishment?
- From whom do I get my strength?
- Am I too busy, hurried and involved with worldly matters that I neglect what is really important?
Read: Isaiah 41:10
- Wherein lies the power of Christ?
- Do I understand what Christ did for me?
- Do I comprehend the great love He has for me?
- How can I put myself in a position to have the atonement cover my sins?
- How do I control my physical passions?
- Can I set a righteous example for others which will help me control my passions better?
- How can I let my light shine?
- How can I improve my thoughts?
- Do I really want to keep all idle, unclean or negative thoughts out of my mind?
- Do my thoughts affect my attitude?
- Am I fit for myself to know?
- How do I guard my speech?
- I will speak only kind, uplifting words to everyone I talk to.
- I will not criticize, gossip, nor speak ill of others.
Read: Leviticus 19:16
- How do I guard against pride?
- Am I proud?
- Do I do the right things for the right reasons?
- Do I make a difference?
- How is the Lord my light?
- In the last ten days have I tried to make decisions on the teachings contained in these lessons.
- What would Jesus do if He were here?
- What would He have ME do?
- What have I improved upon?
- How does the Lord want me to serve?
- Is the Lord first in my life?
- What am I doing to build up the Lord and His kingdom?
- How do I really feel about the service I give others?
- Does serving the Lord make me happy?
- How can the Holy Ghost help me become more like Christ?
- Is it important to know the truth?
- Do I really desire the Holy Ghost to be my constant companion?
- Do I really love Christ?
- Do I keep ALL the commandments?
- Have I put another God before Christ?
- What is the pure love of Christ?
- These past 14 days have I felt a greater love for my Savior? Have I felt this love?
- Can I commit myself to live each day as He would?